Saturday, March 30, 2013

A bit about J

One thing you should know about me, Is when i have my eyes on something I intend to have it, and I will not give up until Its mine.And Once I have it, I want the world to know its mine! So today I share a piece of heaven with you. My own personal slice.I have fought for her well over a year now. She is my own drug, my little high, that pushes me each and everyday. She is smart, maybe even smarter than me....maybe.
Full ride into her dream school! and master debater!
Dear lord, what have i gotten myself into. xD
Im just joking.
Remember find those things that make you happy!
use those little memories to help you!
and i promise you. You will not fail at anything!
I love you Kristyl! Continue to kick ass!
And to anyone else reading this, Follow your dreams! and dont lose hope.
sincerely- J

No comments:

Post a Comment