I am the man of simple things. You see I never had much growing up. Just a pain in the ass brother (one at the time) and my PS2. I didnt really want much, Just someone by my side. And I still want that. Dont you? We all do. I remember when I was younger all I wanted was my brother next to me in medal of honor. Saving my ass, and Having my six.(back) someone to stand by my side. Always.
Which brings me to gay marriage. Am I pro or con? Let me think (1 sec later) YES I AM PRO! why? because they deserve every right to be just as happy or unhappy as everyone else. they HAVE the RIGHT.they put up with so much shit as it is, dont think for a minute, that they deserve any less than the rest of us. And I, myself am a strong christian man. Against my beliefs? yes, but they deserve it. They human just like us, they eat, sleep, fuck, and shit just like any other straight man. Its a different time, its time for change. gays have been, bullied, riddiculed, discriminated, and even killed in the past, all because they love someone of the same sex. You cant stop them anyway! if you wanna get technical, they can be married under common law. I know a few gay couples that are actually married under common law. Give it to them. They the right to be recognized under the state as a family. Because they are. Because they are human. Because this nation is one that changes, when times change. The gays arent hurting us, hell I think they have better morals than more than half the people i meet. Give it to them. Blacks and whites marry each other. mexicans and asians, why cant a man and a man have the same right? They earned it, long ago. Payment is well overdue.
Wouldnt you agree?
sincerely - J
dude this is fucking amazing I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteGay marriage will not increase the number of homosexuals in our societies, it is just giving them a legal document that acknowledged their divine right of marriage. Gays are citizens, they are humans. I stand neutral in this case; however, I believe in the strict interpretation of the Constitution, hence I agree with you- Gays should be allowed to marry. It does not matter if some book written by a human condemns this behavior. For all we know, we must respect others and learn how to coexist as a human race rather then individuals with different tags that have isolated us into different sects, groups, and cultures.
ReplyDelete