Saturday, April 13, 2013

Been a while.

Hey guys! sorry it has been over a week since a post. I've been a little busy.
I'm sure you all have been as well. So for now i will give you guys a bit of an UPDATE on my life.
This week has been very rough on me, school and just life itself.
I have been trying to find some roommies while keeping my grades.
Not easy at all. My school has decided to put me into the ignitor ambassador program, think of it as student leadership. I have had to write to essays! one due thursday and the other monday. and that is zero fun.
I've been angry as of lately........I dont see the one I love as much anymore. I miss her. And it has been affecting me in every way possible. I'm depressed, I cant do simple lab procedures when I dont see her. I cant focus. And I'm angry.....at everyone.....sometimes I even get mad at her.....and its not her fault. But I don't let her see that. She has no control over it.
Do I wish she  wasn't so busy?
Of course I do. I always do.
I recently deleted all my """Friends""" of facebook.
xD I did that because well, None of them are really my friends. I dont have any.
Maybe I never have. I need a job, I need money.
You know, (here is a secret) Sometimes I feel like a shitty boyfriend. Why?
One, I am broke, and I try so hard.....but things aren't getting better. Not with our relationship, but, I dont know where she is, I see her less than I already was, Its hard, and it makes me tear up.
because I love her. I need her. I'm nothing without her.
Just a nerdy guitar playing medical assistant in training. And quite frankly........
I dont see myself doing any of those things anymore.........
My depression is catching up.
sorry if its a little downing. But soon I will make another post. Hopefully with better news.

No comments:

Post a Comment