Monday, April 29, 2013

Have you ever felt.......

You ever just love someone so much you begin to tolerate everything they do? or don't do? That you begin to think of it as a habit. And you know its not ok for you to think that way. but you just do.
I think I told you guys that every morning I go to see my gf. I wake up at 5 and do my morning business.
then i am out my door by 630 on the dot to wait for her. she doesn't get there till after 730 because she moved further away. And I don't mind because in this time I continue to write my book and thing of some songs to write. Its my morning meditation of sorts.  Then I drop everything and play some music and wait until about 745. If she does not show she was late and went to class. again i am ok with this for some reason. It should bother me, because I know if it was her, it would bother her. Yet im ok. I believe i am because i know she is not off doing anything she should not be. I trust her completely. I love her.
You know that feeling? Ever since I started working I cant see her. Thursday was the last time. And Its not even the fact that I want sex or anything like that. I want to sit down and talk to her. Just talk and laugh and be goofy like we always are. I know one day we will be together under the same roof. And experience heaven truly. I don't have that with anyone else. Not even my family. That level of trust. She is precious to me.

btw! quick life update! I did make ambassador and my scrubs are kick ass!
have a great day guys! Im off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment