well my weekend went pretty good. I went over to my girlfriends house and had some good quality time with her and her family. Today I think I'm going to start focusing on the good times that me and Kristyl have. I got to spend most of the day with her, cleaning her room helping her organize and sitting down on the couch watching God knows what. her aunt is hilarious because she says we're going to have nachos for dinner and instead we had tacos. Then we would sit down and talk about the future things we want to do, the things we want for us. We watched a movie, before I knew it the time flew right on by. I miss her. I love her. But I am grateful for the time spent. Her family is awesome.
PS the pictures are a little weird and one of them we look like we're making constipated faces, but really they are zombie faces
Sunday, May 19, 2013
About my weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment