So this weekend was extravagent, unbelievably amazing. Friday night I went out with my two best friends to a hookah bar. I don't know what its called but it was fun to get out the house for a while. It's funny that night I was out till one just to be up at five to go to my gfs house Saturday. That day was ok, considering I had to help move some things. But in return I got the while day with Kristyl. She is so funny, we watched warm bodies finally! And actually watched it, I say this because we usually sit down and criticize the damn movie.
And then memorial day, wow. We went fishing, overall a perfect day. Turns out I am old enough foe the adult swim, lol I forgot I was nineteen, and that was fucking awesome. Ahhhhh I love my life.
Btw my girlfriend never caught a fish before and yesterday she caught a bass!!!! Lol she was so scared.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
What a weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment