Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Why do some people wear a mask? It is one thing I never could understand.
To build this wall around who you really are and or feel.
I said to myself I would never be that way, because that just wasn't me.
But now I do see. Its my body's way of coping. My mind's inner peace.
As I have told you guys before I try to be a very simple man.
Living an easy going life. But truth is life gets very.......stressful
I used to see kristyl every morning and every afternoon.
Then I started going to school.
Still could see kristyl in the mornings and afternoon.
Class did not start until ten o clock.
Then her debate coach started giving her shit and made it almost
impossible for me to see her.
I had to start hiding.
but none the less I still went to see her
every morning and every afternoon.
Then  her family started treating her like shit
telling her she cant even hug me. That I was not allowed to go up
to the school to see her.
I was laughing when she told me that.
Because my brother goes to the high school as well.
If some shit goes down with him it is my responsibility to get him.
Anyway I still went to see her. Sure I had to hide more and more,
but nothing in the world could stop me.
Then I became an ambassador started eating at my time more but I still
saw kristyl.
Then I got blessed with a job!
It was a Monday I heard. and still went to go see kristyl.
But her debate coach's little bitch friend saw me and told the coach.
She pretty much went and complained to the only person
who was helping me and kris.
and threatened him to losing his job.
but there were ways around that.
I could no longer go during school hours but after school hours.
But work prevented me from seeing her after school.
cutting into my valuable time with her.
Since she lives so far away it takesher an hour to get from
her house to school.
so i got up at 6 and was there waiting for her until 730
just to see her for maybe five minutes.
five minutes...........
and now I cant see her at all.
I was ungrateful for that five minutes.
Now I try to hide the pain from everyone.
but my closest friends can see right past it.
my mother and my brother.
After being on the phone with her it is hard
not to cry. because I am so in love with her.
sigh.........
I have to go to work now. Until next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment